IC's voice uncensored

Friday night, end of term (or rather early saturday morning).

I finally overcame my 1001 technical issues, and my computer seems to have responded to my verbal threats of getting rid of it as soon as the semester is done.

Given that it is pretty late, I will make it short and sweet.


We interviewed Jedidiah Jenkins two weeks ago, to enlighten our thought process (or at least, to better understand IC's mentality and IC's media strategy). He was very generous, gave us a full hour of his time and responded very patiently to our numerous (critical) questions. His answers were down-to-earth, inspiring and he seemed aware of the debates around the politics of humanitarianism.

We intended to use this interview mainly to extract a few clips to incorporate in our final movie.

Yet, all of the interview was very good material ; very interesting.

So here it is as an extra (and teaser for our final video)!

I divided it in pillars,

here is the first pillar : social media

I will post the other videos shortly!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment